There is something great about going to the warm beaches of the carribean when it's
FAA FAAA-FRRREEZZZING at home.
The kings chair. We're famous.
AAahhhh...the earths bath water
Exploring in the DIG at the Atlantis
Barrett taking snorkeling steps...
Sara had so much fun playing on the beach on Paradise Island.
Sun + Beach + Sea + Pina Coloda = Happy Mom

A beautiful lunch on a beautiful day
SHARK!!!!
We saw nurse sharks, hammer heads, saw sharks, manta rays, eels, jelly fish, starfish, seahorse, and lots of tropical fish

This was the pyramid drop that we all couldn't wait to get on. Barrett was the first to go, but I was a bit nervous and hesitated when it was my turn to go. Kate and Quinn did a great job talking me through it and the lady running the slide physically took my arms and crossed them over my chest and then pushed me down. I screamed and kept my eyes closed the whole time so I missed seeing the sharks in the underwater part of the ride. I only did it once just to say I did, but the kids went 6-7 times a day. There were also some other really cool rides that the kids and peter tried out and got some good body bumps and bruises. Not quite the same safety requirements here in the states. We went on the "Lazy" river that was more like a class 5 white water rapid ride down the rivers in Montana. Sara and I went vertical up the side when we were hit from a water booster from behind, the only way we were able to stay in the tube was because my feet were anchored underneath her bum so she would'nt fall out the bottom and I was holding her down by a strap on her life jacket with dear life. Peter got many bumps on the rump through out the day as well.
We saw nurse sharks, hammer heads, saw sharks, manta rays, eels, jelly fish, starfish, seahorse, and lots of tropical fish