Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy 9th Birthday Barrett

My little valentines baby turned 9 on saturday. At our house for birthday's I decorate late at night after the kids are in bed and set out all the wrapped gifts, kinda like christmas eve but for birthdays, so Barrett and Sara got up around 6am with excitement abounding.

We picked up Barrett's friend Connor and went to see the Movie, "Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief". It was a good movie and we all enjoyed it. I think it is so funny here on the east coast when people think a movie is really good the whole theater claps after the movie is over. It cracks me up everytime, I love it. Barrett requested to have a German Chocolate cake for his birthday this year which our whole family loves and with all the friends coming in and out through the rest of the afternoon the cake was all gone in one day.
Barrett got some Kick Flips and Halo Legos, new watch and a cute stitch from Kate.


Thanks Grandma Norman for the Derby Scrapbook! And Happy Birthday Auntie Jamie!