So I was making my usual taxi circut by dropping off Kate to soccer practice, then swing by and pick up a teammate and then off to the football field to drop off Quinn, library, post office, dry cleaning etc. when I get a phone call from Peter saying that there was a Halloween surprise in the basement for when we got home. Only Barrett and Sara were with me and they just new it must be something very scary for sure... but come to find out it was me that was more surprised than anyone and very, very, very afraid.
I like to drink water and slither around and hide under my water dish so no one can find me. It is fun to watch the biggest girl with brown hair scream and think that I escaped.
I like to eat cute fuzzy mice. I don't really like the frozen ones so my master caretaker delivers a live mouse every 4-6 days to me to strike down, strangle and swallow.
Mom is not happy about SHHNakey, and when mom's not happy nobody is happy so watch out Mr. SHHNakey I will show you who your master is!