The Lesson:
Don't get lost in the corn field
Peter and Kate put their brains together to help find the exit

We took a hayride around the field and the driver asked if anyone wanted to get off and walk over to the field to pick our own pumpkins....we all jumped off and ran to the field. Kate and I liked the little orange pumpkins and then I just couldn't resist picking this fresh white pumpkin....
Activity:
The Game:
Quinn, Barrett and Peter shot pumpkins out of this gun and tried to hit a target out in the field. There was also a corn shooter that the boys had fun shooting. They stayed there for about 45 minutes, while the girls fed the sheep, cows, goats and pigs. And yes, we found two kittys along the path that need hugs and petting and horses too.
The Song:
I love Mother; she loves me.
We love Daddy, yes sirree.
He loves us and so you see, We are happy family.
I love sister; she love me.
We love brother; yes sirree.
He loves us and so you see, We are a happy family.
Cow Belly Bounce
Treat:
Corn dogs, Hot Apple Cider and Funnell Cakes
THE END