Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Quinn turns 12

My sweet boy Quinn has turned 12 and now holds the Priesthood. It was a special sunday for our family and Peter was so proud. He will get to go on a youth temple trip this friday.
Birthday party part #1. So Quinn had this great idea to go Paintballing with some of his friends for his birthday and so I got all the info, called the moms and had the waviers signed. Peter took the boys out to the field and it turns out that they were closing at 5pm that particular day and I had misread the information about a session for the boys from 5-8 on the website, sooooo they all came home and played video games and had fun shooting Quinns new Air soft gun.
Part #2. So I had to apologize to everyone and rescheduled for monday, which turned out to be a really fun day for the boys and Peter and Barrett went too. They had a great time getting shot with paint balls for 3 hours. Just what every boy LOVES to do, especially the day before school starts. One last HOOray!

Quinn just loves his German Chocolate Cake, every year it's the same. I love that about him. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON!