Sunday, June 27, 2010

Carrie and the horrible days of surgery

I have decided it would not be a good idea to post pictures for this particular blog about me. last wednesday I had FESS sinus surgery and have been in a fog for the past 5 days. My doctor was worried because I was still throwing up blood and bleeding alot through my nose, next thing I knew he was in my bedroom looking up my nose. WEIRD. I didn't think it would take me this long to feel better, but I am still Miserable! I havn't taken Loratab in 24 hours but i still feel dizzy and weak and nauseus. I am not very good at being sick. I can't smell or taste anything and it feels like i have a butcher knife stuck in my head horizontilly. I'm having a hard time focassing on anything so I stare at the walls with my mouth hanging open. I have started to wonder if I may have some sort of brain damage. I often fell asleep with an ice pack on my face long into the night. I woke myself up once by hearing myself laughing out loud from a conversation with myself at a party. If this doesn't make sense than I have proven my point. Occaisionally I hear screaming and kitchen cupboards slamming to let me know there are people around, but I don't know who they are or what they are doing. I am sweating and breathing hard and must rest for now. Guy's, I don't think I'm gonna make it through this one.