It has been raining for the last 4 days, so I just keep reminding myself that "March showers bring May flowers"....finally sun has come out today! I am ready for spring which officially starts this saturday. I spent the morning cleaning up the yard, fertilizing the lawn, and the trees, and the bushes. Spraying weeds and picking up dog poo. I found some old bulbs in the garage and planted those too. I am thinking about planting a garden this year. I haven't really ever had a good garden. I have tried many times, but usually only get ooodles of squash or my baby plants get eaten by bugs. So if any of you have some good advice please send it my way. I don't believe I will have acess to raw manure like mom, Jamie and Andrea unless they sell it a Home Depot.
Good things have been happening in our lives. Quinn got straight A's, Barrett is doing so much better on his spelling tests and his baskeball team won the championship last weekend. Sara is reading better and can now out do me with her crafting messiness all over the house. Kate has been nicer to the family as of late and has started eating raw carrotts and celery with every meal. Peter got his braces off yesterday and has a beautiful straight smile. I have been having a great time at home knocking out projects that I have been wanting to do for years and years and years, about 13 to be perfectly correct. Any whoo, it is way too nice of a day today to spend it inside so off I go.