I'm 21 with 15 years of experience!
my birthday wish is to fiqure out how to use it.
Peter, is always trying to help me stay organized electronically.
What can I say....I love to make paper lists on cute notepads.
We go out to lunch every year to celebrate. Ole!!

My favorite birthday cake in the whole universe.
I'm now fully twice as good as I was at 18!
I can still touch my toes.
I can afford wrinkle cream.
I've just about run out of lessons that I have to learn the hard way.
My car insurance is cheaper.
I can do 36!
My favorite birthday cake in the whole universe.
I'm now fully twice as good as I was at 18!
I can still touch my toes.
I can afford wrinkle cream.
I've just about run out of lessons that I have to learn the hard way.
My car insurance is cheaper.
I can do 36!